Eat This, Not That!
The Best (& Worst) Foods in AmericaBook - 2009
Oprah called it "a great guide that everyone should get."
Dr. Oz says it will "carve a path to a healthier, leaner, happier you."
And Ellen says: " Eat This, Not That is going to freak the weight right off of you!"
But you don't have to take their word for it. With Eat This Not That! The Best (& Worst!) Foods in America! - by David Zinczenko with Matt Goulding - you can become yet another success story, and drop 10, 20, 30 pounds or more while still eating your favorite foods-and never, ever going on a diet!
With this revolutionary book you'll discover:
- How choosing one fast-food milk shake over another can save you nearly 2,000 calories! (The difference is an entire day's worth of calories! Make that swap just once a month and you'll save 7 pounds of fat in just one year!)
- 25 "healthy" foods that aren't . (Learn about the supposedly "healthy" foods that are secretly packing your body with excess calories, fat, sugar and sodium-and what you should eat instead to lose weight effortlessly!)
- 20 foods your cardiologist wouldn't eat. (Place smart orders at the window to avoid packing on pounds!)
- 16 secrets the restaurant industry doesn't want you to know! (Read this list before your next supermarket trip-your health depends on it!)
- The 20 unhealthiest drinks in America. (So you can sip what you want, skip the diet, and still lose lots of weight this year!)
- The best and worst sex foods! (Because changing what you eat can boost your sexual health-and your performance in bed!)
- The best and worst restaurants in America! (How healthy is your favorite eatery? Consult our exclusive Restaurant Report Card and find out!)
This exclusive hardcover book in the runaway bestselling series lists thousands of the fastest and easiest ways to cut calories and quickly lose 10, 20, 30 pounds or more while still eating all the foods you love. Eat This, Not That: The Best (& Worst!) Foods in America! reveals how to eat right every time-no matter where you are.