Meanderings of A Fly FishermanBook - 2001
Available for select titles in 2011, Jacaranda FlexiSavers provide students with a flexible, cost-saving alternative to the student textbook on your booklist. FlexiSavers are priced at 70% of the RRP of a standard textbook and are packaged as shrink-wrapped, looseleaf pages - making them ideal for student binders. All Jacaranda FlexiSavers include access to eBookPLUS .
JACARANDA FLEXISAVER BENEFITS FOR PARENTS & STUDENTS:
1. 30% cost saving
2. Flexible format enables insertion of students and teacher notes throughout
3. Lightweight option of only bringing the chapters required to school
Humanities Alive 1 Second Edition is the first in a four-level series specifically written for the Victorian Essential Learning Standards (VELS). This new edition of this highly successful series retains all the visual appeal and key features of the previous edition but now includes many exciting new features:
• A new chapter opener, centred on an Essential Question, which relates the chapter content to students' own experience
• Greater focus on skills development with a new double-page SkillBuilder in each chapter which provides a step-by-step approach to learning a key skill
• Thinking back spreads which address the Thinking, Interpersonal Development and Personal Learning domains, encouraging students to reflect on their learning in a structured and meaningful way
• Clearer design and layout
• Key terms defined on each spread
• Completely revised and updated text with many new diagrams and photos
• A dedicated ICT activities spread for each chapter which highlights all the ICT resources in eBookPLUS
What is eBookPLUS?
Humanities Alive 1 Second Edition eBookPLUS - an electronic version of the textbook and a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available online at the JacarandaPLUS website ( www.jacplus.com.au ).
Click on the image below to watch an eLesson from the Humanities Alive 1 eBookPLUS
The eBookPLUS includes:
• ProjectsPLUS , a unique ICT-based project which uses an exciting new research management system featuring media, templates and videos
• Interactivities and games to enhance student understanding through hands-on experience
• Video eLessons to bring key concepts to life
• Weblinks to useful support material on the internet